If you find purpose in helping people recover their lives and marriages from conflict, pornography addiction, betrayal and other challenges we'd love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Master's level, licensed therapist to join our online counselling team. We are a well-established and rapidly growing counselling agency distributed across Canada, serving clients in many different locations using video-based counselling calls.
This is a part-time, contract position suited to those whose Christian faith shapes their life and work.
- Male and female pornography and sex addicts
- Betrayed and betraying spouses
- Other marriage-related concerns
- Come from a wide variety of backgrounds
Requirements for Application
- Master's level and/or licensed in counseling, psychology, MFT or social work
- Resident of Canada
- Minimum of 3 years' counselling experience
- Ability to employ empirically validated or clinically proven approaches from an integrated Christian worldview
- Experience working with pornography addiction
- Experience with or understanding of trauma-informed treatment
- Comfortable with technology and online scheduling
- Minimum 8 hours' schedule availability per week
- Plays well with others
- Set your own hours
- Work from anywhere that is private and has a good Internet connection
- Competitive pay rate (even against private practice)
- We bring you the clients
- Weekly group consultation with the team
- No overhead costs to work for us