MAMFT, RCC, RP
I specialize in couples’ therapy and relationship issues and hold a Masters of Marriage and Family Therapy. Supplementary to my graduate training, I have participated in multiple workshops and additional training over the last several years to develop the best skill set I can so as to work with couples at the highest level.
In addition to a Masters of Marriage and Family Therapy, I also hold graduate degrees in Christian Studies and Theology. I strive to create an open, trusting environment where individuals and couples can share and integrate their spiritual beliefs into our work together.
I approach counselling from a stance of compassion and empathy, believing deeply in the value of each client. I work to create a trusting, open, and non-judgemental environment for my clients to resolve their problems and create rewarding relationships.
I believe that each person has within them the resources and strengths to become the person they desire to be.
I believe that negative patterns in relationships are unheard protests for the love and attention we all crave. Working with couples who have become stuck in these patterns for the last several years has taught me that each relationship is unique and requires a unique approach.
- Marriage Counselling
- Sexual Intimacy Issues
- Pornography Addiction
- Spiritual Issues
Education, Certifications & Training
- Masters of Christian Studies
- Masters of Theology
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy (MAMFT)
- Registered Clinical Counsellor #12014 with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors
- Registered Psychotherapist with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario #11425
- Emotionally Focused Couples’ Therapy Level 1
- Satir Systemic Therapy Level 1
- Gottmann Couples Therapy Level 1 & 2
- Observed Experiential Integration for Trauma Level 1 & 2
- EMDR Level 1