MAMFT, MDiv, CCC, CAMFT Associate
My passion is to help you build healthier relationships. I’m a graduate of Briercrest Family of Schools with a Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy as well as a Master of Divinity. I live in Caronport, Saskatchewan with my wife and five kids. Before pursuing counselling, I spent ten years in pastoral ministry working primarily with adolescents, young adults, and families. I enjoy board games, Marvel movies, swords, and watching the Edmonton Oilers attempt to play hockey.
I work from a client-centered approach meaning that I enjoy coming alongside you and helping you meet your goals. I want to use my skill and expertise to help you rediscover and strengthen your own skills as you move toward greater health and growth. My approach is built on Emotionally Focused Therapy, Systems Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy and Narrative Therapy. Working with me feels more like a deep conversation with a listening friend as we discuss thoughtful and insightful new perspectives and unlock new growths to help you overcome what has been holding you back from being who you want to be.
- Building healthy relationships – premarital, couple, family
- Healing broken marriages and families
- Processing and healing past wounds/trauma
- Pornography addiction
- Spiritual issues
- Identity and belonging
Education, Certifications & Training
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master of Divinity
- Emotionally Focussed Couples Therapy: Externship + Core Skills
- Canadian Certified Counsellor #10005916
- CAMFT Associate Member #20171264